February 13, 2008

My surprise lunch at Calvary

So far I'm REALLY liking this. I haven't found a reason to not use it, yet.

Today I had to drive to DeVry for Faculty Advisor meeting so I stopped by Calvary and ate lunch. I really miss eating lunch with them. I hope to do it again sometime soon but I'm not sure if I'll be able to since I might start working again soon.

Didn't get a call from Phil (MVP) but mom said he was busy today with a board meeting or something. Anyway if I don't hear from him by 2pm tomorrow I might call him.

I think I'm going to ask Garrell if I can borrow his camera. He's got a really nice one I know, but I want to test it out and see if I want to invest in one or not. My digital has started acting up. I'd like to get a really nice camera but I dunno...they cost money and I don't really have a lot of that right now anyway.

I WISH DAD WOULD FIX THE STUPID OUTLET SO I COULD START PLAYING MY DESKTOP AGAIN!!!! ARG!!!!

I bought some stuff to make Denni's Valentines present :)

So at lunch today. Paul hilariously told everyone that if he wasn't in love with Sara he'd have to fight with Dennis over me. rofl. He was telling this to the missionaries who were visiting the school. Then a couple minutes later he asked me about Onikah. To which he then adds "If I wasn't in love with Sara, and couldn't win Charlotte over from Dennis, I'd marry Onikah" ROFL
I laughed so hard.
Then Paul says "Charlotte, choose one: George something, Alexander someone, or Thomas Eddison" well Thomas Eddison was the only one I knew about so I said Thomas Eddison. To which the missionaries say "why did he ask that" and I said "Well....I think thats his way of choosing ice cream today." BINGO. :D I was right. So he made a chocolate milkshake. It was funny.

Now I'm staring at my handsome Denni. Time for bed.

No comments: