November 10, 2008

Name change

Today I went to the social security office to change my name! They'll send me my new card in 7-10 business days. I'm hoping it comes by next week so I can change my driver's license but we'll see. If it isn't here by Friday then I guess I'll have to change my driver's license some other time. Monday I have a dentist appointment and I was hoping to change my license, bank records, and have an eye and doctors appointment all in the same day. I may just do everything except the driver's license. After all Dennis needs his changed too (change of address) so we could probably wait in line and change them at the same time :)
Maybe I'll have something more thoughtful when I'm not at work...

1 comment:

Onikah Dawn said...

YEAH! I still have not decided if I will change my name, it seems like it would make sense, to take Harmon instead of the horridly long Glenn-Whitford, yet somehow my feminist rage side comes out and getting married seems almost to much of freedom given up. *le sigh* The tragidys of being an overly self sufficiant woman.... now if I can only learn how to make my own children....