So I must admit that my friend Robin posting lots of facebook notes (and now moving here to blogspot) has sort of motivated my feelings for blogging/journaling. I feel sad that I let my journaling fall behind because I was documenting my life so well for such a long time.
I'm still not happy with blogspot compared to greatestjournal but I guess I'll have to get over it. The website is still dead...
Dennis and I are married! Waiting on pictures to come back! Tomorrow will be two weeks and so far it has been great :) Of course I'm really tired right now because I just finished a long week of work (catching up from vacation, I guess I need to post some honeymoon pictures too).
Maybe that will be my next post...or maybe I'll just diect you to facebook :)
November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment