Amazingly the fall of greatestjournal has effected my journaling more than I ever thought possible. I really enjoyed that website.
In other news, I just thought I'd say the wedding planning is well underway.
The photographer is James Oldham who has just recently started his own photography business.
The wedding dress was ordered and arrived. They ordered way too big or me! But that is what alterations are for right? The jewelery has arrived. Mom is making the bridesmaids dresses (and they're almost done).
The wedding is at Sherwood Bible Church and Dennis and I only have two more sessions of premartial counseling left.
The cake is being made by a lady I work with (who makes cakes on the side...but on a regular bases). The mints are being made by Dennis's mom (who also does this on the side). My mom is making the vail. My dad will be officiating the ceremony (with the help of Pastor Hale so that dad can still walk me down the aisle).
I'm having two bridal showers...one at the church, one for just family people..oh actually three because they're also planning one for me at work.
Dennis has a interview tomorrow for a new job ( he is really tired of being a painter and dealing with the people he works with).
I started my class at William Jewell last week. I'm now training to be a Paralegal. I should graduate with that certificate next Spring.
Probably more than anyone cares to read...
The guest book will be quilt squares (obviously to be sewn together later). Dennis and I have booked our hotel in Nashville (we're excited).
September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment