Last week Dennis was hired as a sales representive for Vector Marketing Services selling Cutco knives. Yay! The bad part is he can't start selling knives until after training which isn't until March 26-28. It'll be a little slow at first but he's suppose to set up interviews and have people recommend him to other people to contact. It has a potential to make a lot of money if he is able to build up a good client list. In the mean time he is going to stay employeed with Bill (not that its working out well because Bill hasn't had a lot of work). Bill did come up with some work and today is the third day Dennis has worked. After this job though as far as he knows there isn't another job lined up. The last two paychecks he's gotten only have 15 hours on them.
Some day soon I need to get my butt over to Johnson County community college to take the Critical thinking test. I really need to make some phone calls on that and find out if I need to do anything before the test. Somewhere I thought I read that I would need a student ID and I don't have one of those yet! I'll need to get one eventually though...
Today is my moms Birthday! Over lunch we are going to Corner Cafe to celebrate!
March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so how much house payment is she having you guys look at?
Post a Comment