I slept past the alarm this morning. X.x I’ve been doing that a lot but today was really bad, I slept a whole hour over the alarm. I didn’t even realize the alarm had gone off. My guess is between all the noise the rain was making and Dennis’s fan I never did hear it. So mom picked me up at my house and we were about 30 minutes late to work :\ Well late for us…granted we normally get to work a whole hour before we are suppose to be here.
Yesterday Dennis and I slept past 8am service yesterday. I’m tired of some of the stuff that’s been going on at our church. We did go to Sunday School because both of us have been enjoying that.
Still not preapproved for a mortgage because Wachovia sucks! We have all the papers we need to turn in except one from Wachovia and they take so long to process information. Originally we were looking at about 600 a month in mortgage payment. Not sure what we’re looking at right now. We’re trying to get preapproved for the USDA guaranteed program through Platte Valley Bank but we’re also trying to get approved for the USDA direct program. I’m hoping we can get approved for the direct program but it just depends on our wages and loan amounts. But as it currently stands we haven’t really seen a house that we want to buy for the budget we’re looking at anyway…
Our current house is all clean all the time though and on the market now. My dad thinks the house is priced too high for the current economy and I guess I’m hoping what he says is true but Dennis and I can’t really wait around to find out. Since it takes so long to find a place that Dennis can live in we’re not really in a position to wait till we have 30 days to find a house. :/
I’ve been accepted to the Paralegal Program at JCCC, now I just need to find a way to pay for it.
April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment